Jan 16, 2009

OK, OK... I guess it's my turn

Morgan- so sorry about being "lame to the max" as I believe you put it. I don't really have anything earth-shattering to say, which is probably why I have been neglecting all of my blogs. I will say that the COOLEST thing happened this week. I went in for a regular baby check-up, and I got to hear this crazy fast heart beat! YAY! Our baby has a heart! Since I haven't really felt much different pre-pregnant to now, it was very comforting to hear the pitter-patter of our little one. I know in good time I will wake up to find that all my pants are just too tight, and when that day comes, I may want to go back to when my pants fit, but at least there would be some sign of being pregnant! I know you veterans are just thinking "be grateful", which believe me I am, but I am getting a teensy bit impatient! Please don't remind me I said that in a few months...

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am really excited for you to have heard that miracle pumping away inside of you!!!

I held this sweet little cuddly baby the other day when my VT came. . .

. . . okay, so maybe I am feeling a bit of that impatience, too. I am going to patient, though. :)