Apr 8, 2009

Kristalyn's love . . .

Kristalyn Loves the burb so much she asked me to 
pretty please take a picture of her in it 
so she'll never forget that we had it!
Isn't she adorable?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, and she likes police cars, too.
(Notice our front wheel? 
The passenger side wheel is going straight. . .) 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then there is this other car. . . 
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She didn't like it at all!
.
.
.
.
.
Kristalyn, PLEASE do me a huge favor and WARN me 
if you EVER decide you don't like me 
for ANY reason. . . 
.
.
I will stay OUT of YOUR WAY!!!!!
.
.
;
'
P.S. there were no serious injuries! 
P.P.S. It wasn't even Kristalyn's fault!!

3 comments:

David said...

I'm glad your ok Kristalyn. There is better ways to stop diving the vehicles that you dont like. Maybe not as fun.

Susie aka Susan said...

Okay, I don't get it. How are you on the Drivers side of the silver car but hit it on the passengers side?

I am glad you are okay. Did you get burned by the Airbag?

Kristalyn said...

What better way, drive it into water? That always looks cool in the movies!!

I hit her so hard that she flipped around and hit a third car going the opposite direction from me. She ended up farther away from me but they pushed her back so traffic could still get by.

Worse than the burns from the airbag was the not being able to breath from the airbag!! It was awful!!

But in all honesty, there couldn't have been a more optimum situation. I was so protected, and so was the other driver.