The time has arrived that I should start asking questions... even though my mother says not to ask too many questions so close to Christmas! So, I'll just ask one! Anywho, I have had my interviews and my mission papers are in Salt Lake's possession! I plan to have my call in my hands by about the 18th of December, and I wish to know from each individual who has the privilege of writing on this blog to make a guess and post it! For a complete listing of current open missions got to:
http://www.mission.net/cgi-bin/mission_index.cgi?action=show_current
The closest person (geographically) to the "Best Mission in the World" will win a prize!*
*Winner must be present to redeem prize. No substitutions, No changing guesses after call has been opened, and No exceptions.**
**Ok so I might be a little lenient*** on the no exceptions rule.*
***Lenient is to mean that you change your guess if the change is made before you hear**** of my call.
****Hearing may also be interpreted as to have the opportunity***** to have heard.
*****Opportunity is defined as any person or persons****** in your immediate family having heard directly where I have been called.
******Since my mother and father will both be present when I open my call you may simply infer that all persons reading this will have no chance to change their guess once once the moment has been reached that I read to myself or aloud to those present where I have been called! haha It looks like I could make a wonderful legislator!... But looks can be deceiving! ;)
12 comments:
Okay, so my guess is Chile. Do I have to guess which mission in Chile or can I just say Chile in general? I hope I can just say Chile because I would hate to have to guess which one, that would be very hard. But if I must guess which one I would say Vina del Mar just because I have never heard of that one and it sounds cool. Or I could say Chile Zurich that way I am making one guess in 2 places. Good luck and congratulations! Susie
Dans guess is Arizona Phoenix. he was hoping Iceland was still a mission (he had a friend go there) but the next best thing would be Phoenix.
Just the country is fine!... Unless, it's in the states of course! Then it has to be the actual mission!
One thing about going to the Phoenix mission - he wouldn't have to travel far to attend the temple with his convert families. . .
I think you will go to the Dayton Florida mission. That way you will be in the same mission as my niece. You will be awesome where ever you go!!!!
I think you will go to the Philipines, that is the other country guess. If not there than the state guess would be New York, New York north or South Mission.
I think he is going to the San Diego area and is going to a Spanish speaking mission.(do they speak any other language there?)
Lisa thinks he is going to Boise Idaho(wheres a map?)
Jordan thinks he is going to Mexico
Ashlee thinks he is going to Brazil
We all know he is going where the Lord wants him to go and he is going to make us all proud.
Post a Comment