That was my guess too but Mo wouldn't let me post my answer because I was here quoting it with her! Amber, for you, you win a list of 13 baby names from morgan the next time you are over and Aunt Susie, you can have... all ten of your toe nails if you come hike the GC with me in May!!!
7 comments:
All right people. Usually how this works is you try to guess the movie!!!
But I don't know this one, silly!
well. here's another one from the same movie
"Mater, what did I tell you about talkin' to the accused?" "tuh not to"
anyone???
Duh... Cars! What do I win?
I guess CARS!! am I right?
(thanks Amber)
That was my guess too but Mo wouldn't let me post my answer because I was here quoting it with her! Amber, for you, you win a list of 13 baby names from morgan the next time you are over and Aunt Susie, you can have... all ten of your toe nails if you come hike the GC with me in May!!!
Post a Comment