Nov 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!!

This is to pay tribute to you on your birthday.  A few of the things I love about you are:

 

You saved my life!!!

You love my sister - even when she’s a used Q-tip! Wait a minute. . .  was all that gunk out of  your ear?? Eeewww!

You are so good to my parents.

I love to see how kind and respectful you are to your parents.

You serve our country well.

You look studly in a Navy uniform!

If you don’t know something you are sure to find the answer. (I did say IF)

You know what updog is. Okay if you don’t know,  just ask me.

You are calm in catastrophic situations.

You let my sister come play in Tucson and you kept the kids!

You let my same sister meander through the world’s largest canyon with me, and again, you had fun with the kids.

You know how to have fun.

You know precisely when to climb out of the river to come to my rescue.

You are an amazing missionary.

You are super good at pushing the merry-go-round really fast!

You are a great example of determination.

Oh, and . . .

 

 

Did you ever know that you’re my hero??

Happy Birthday, Dan! We're glad you are a part of the Fackrell Family!

4 comments:

Susie aka Susan said...

Hey Thank you Linda!! you were worth saving and I will send Susie your way anytime.

Susie aka Susan said...

Hey Thank you Linda!! you were worth saving and I will send Susie your way anytime.

Linda said...

Why thank you Dan!! Believe me, I'll take you up on your offer! :-)

Susie aka Susan said...

I almost asked what "UP DOG" is but I suddenly remembered that you are right. I do know what it is ;)