Nov 3, 2008

Triathlon results

Place No. Name
   1    683     Austin Heywood!!!                                                                                                             Okay, so I've been trying to get Austin to post his triathlon results. He won't. Here I am to brag about his first place win :)                                                        
Biking is definitely his strength. Enough of a strength to make up for his weak link. . . swimming. He had a great time! This is his first race, but something tells me it won't be his last. He is already figuring out how he can improve his transition times, as well as his running and swimming.                                   
He has been doing some of his training with a friend, Shalae. She also won 1st in her division. And yes, there were more than just them in their divisions, just in case you were wondering.                                
WooHoo!! Way to go Austin!!!

3 comments:

Susie aka Susan said...

WAY TO GO AUSTIN!!! You are awesome. I hear it is very addictive. . . once you do one you can't wait to do another and another and another. . . .

Kristalyn said...

What a stud. That's right, he's my brother :)

Kristalyn said...

What a stud. That's right, he's my brother :)